Saturday, January 26, 2008


As I begin to put my thoughts to paper (I guess that's just an expression, since this happens to be a computer!) I wonder what anyone else reading this would think. At first I worried about word usage and not writing anything that made our family look bad.
Then I realized, it does not matter what an outsider thinks of our family and our ways. They are ours and we dealt with everything the best way we knew how.
I once was given a wonderful quote by Maya Angelou - "you did what you knew to do at the time. when you knew better, you did better." That became the thought I held onto as I began my search to find out the source of my son's illness.
But I'm getting ahead of myself. I haven't yet begun to tell you that he was actually sick the summer he started his mowing business.

No comments: