Tuesday, October 19, 2010

It’s been a very long time since I posted anything. It’s time to get back in the swing.

The short version of the last few months. Bill had his BLA in June. We separated in July. I’m filing for divorce. I got back in the swing of doing chocolate tasting parties. I have enrolled in two college classes. Jess & I are working on revamping the house. It’s a long process when you don’t work at it every day. But this week I’m starting on the second half of the living room floor.

With assignments in two classes I’m learning to budget my time.

I’m happy.

2 comments:

Hi, I'm Rene said...

The last line says it all "I'm happy". I hope you truly are, you deserve some happiness.

judycolby said...

Thanks, Rene. I really am happy even with the problems that go along with having two kids & down to just my income. It's all good.
How are you guys doing?