Saturday, October 23, 2010

We got the CD of Jess’ senior pictures. Here is a sampling of a few of my favorites. I think they turned out great.
IMG_6250
IMG_6260
IMG_6292
IMG_6348
jk15
jk16
IMG_6331 
jk10
jk18
Taking two college classes takes a lot more time than I would of thought. One class has a lot of reading, so much that I sometimes end up doing a lot of skimming. The first week, I started a couple of days late. One class week runs from Tuesday to Monday but for Organizational Leadership the instructor puts up the weeks assignments on Sunday. This week I’ll be ready to start on Sunday. That might make the week a little easier. I’m enjoying the classes.

Last weekend I set up my Dove Chocolate Discoveries™ at a craft fair. I got leads for several parties and need to make contact with them. I also got a possible recruit. She was pretty excited about it then but I haven’t gotten a response to the email I sent. So, we’ll see. She may have lost interest or she may just be taking her time. There are a couple more craft fairs that I will be attending. I also had two chocolate tasting parties this past week. One on Sunday & one on Thursday. They both were pretty good. Actually, most parties are good.

I have a whole list of things I want to get done this weekend. This blog entry is one of them. I’m trying to stay more current than before. It’s supposed to warm up by afternoon. I hope so, there is a lot of laundry to hang out. It’s stayed fairly warm for Oct. I have noticed this Fall that I’m not seeing any caterpillars on the highway, I’m wondering why that is. I think I’ve heard it said that a lot of caterpillars can mean a hard winter.

I’m hoping the weather is good tomorrow so I can take Ashley’s & Alisha’s senior photos.

No comments: