Monday, June 27, 2011

DSCF1371

We had Jess' high school graduation party Saturday night. It was a lot of fun. She's a great hostess. We had it at the Purdy's, our youth pastor, because they have a great place to have a wiener/marshmallow roast.

DSCF1364

Jess modeling the pearls I gave her.

DSCF1313

Erin, who so generously let us use their place for the reception.

   DSCF1370

Jess & Tandy

DSCF1384

With Virginia Trundle

 DSCF1402

Jess, Ashley & Alisha

DSCF1353

DSCF1351

DSCF1342

DSCF1349

Liz & Eden

DSCF1341

Justin

DSCF1331

DSCF1322

DSCF1321

DSCF1314

DSCF1298

DSCxxF1376

Tina, Curt & Justin

DSCF1360

Andrea, Jess & Andy

DSCF1382

With Brenda Claassen

IMG_5301

Justin

DSCF1407

Jess, Judy & Justin

She's turned into a wonderful young lady. I'm very proud of her. My niece, Shanda took some photos of Justin. She had taken his sr. pictures back a few years but I never did anything with them. He was in the middle of Cushing's and his face was so bloated it looked like you could just pop it with a pin. For some reason I never saw it in real life but when I looked at the images it was hard to miss. I really didn't need a photo hanging on the wall to remind me.

I'm so thankful the kids are at the point they are. Are they all the way healed from Cushing's? I don't know. I've seen improvements off & on for the last two years. Taking thyroid meds has helped a lot too.

I'm very proud of both of them for all they've overcome.

1 comment:

cushiegirl said...

Jess looks beautiful. What a strong girl! Congrats!!