Friday, July 25, 2008


My mind is messing with me these days. I get so angry. I've always been pretty easy going. Something has changed since my family has gotten sick. I only have to see a group of kids hanging out together and it just makes me furious. Classmates of J&J's come into the store and it immediately makes me mad. It's like why are you flaunting yourself, your normalness, at me. I know most of them don't even have a clue that the kids had/have Cushing's. That makes me angry too! I wonder how my kids can have such serious life altering diseases and so many in town be ignorant about it.
I hate having mothers tell me that their child is ready to start their second year of college and Justin still needs 2.5 credits for high school. I'm not embarrassed about it, it bothers me for the kids. I wish they didn't have to go through all this.
Bill......I don't even know yet how to express my emotions about him being sick.

No comments: