Sunday, July 5, 2009

DSCN0356

Jess & I stayed out way too late last night. On our way home from Sue’s we saw that the Klipperts were still out shooting fireworks. So we decided to stop. We stayed and talked for a long time. Morning came way too early today.

Saw Justin for a few minutes tonight. I asked him how much hydro he was taking at the moment and how he was feeling. He said he’s taking 15 mg in the morning and 5 mg in the afternoon. I asked how he felt on the lower dose and for once it wasn’t a wishy washy answer. He said he thought he felt better. So that’s good.

Jess completely skipped her afternoon dose yesterday. That wasn’t the original plan just the way it turned out. She seemed to do okay. But I’m not sure it’s something that will happen often. Today she took 2.5 mg in the afternoon. She’s on 15 mg in the morning.

We’ll see how it all plays out for both of them.

1 comment:

Gracie said...

When I went from 15/10 to 15/5, I didn't feel bad until about the 3rd day, but then it kept getting worse and worse. I had to go back up to 22.5, so now I'm taking 15/7.5 and alternating that every other day with 15/10 until I get more use to it. That always works good for me. I'd always been able to go down 5 mg. at a time until now. Now it's got to go down by 2.5 mg each time. I hope the kids do well! Hugs!