Monday, October 13, 2008

No test results yet today. I'm afraid the lab messed up. They've been known to before. We usually use the hospital's lab and wish we would of asked for these blood tests to be done there instead of is Dr. S's office.
I didn't think it took this long last year when the kids had the same workup before their IPSS. So I looked back and they had the physical on a Tuesday and I'd faxed the results to UCLA the following Monday. Bill had his physical last Monday and this Monday is over and no results.
I'm just getting really antsy. I want to get the tests set up and plane tickets bought. I want to know it's going to happen. It's a step closer for Bill and he's getting a little worse all the time. Or maybe it's just that he never really gets any time off at the moment. They finish a location and the rig moves to a new location the next day. He really isn't in any condition to keep that up.
I know it'll all work out in the end - but I want it now.

No comments: