Sunday, August 31, 2008

This post deserves a really BAD photo.
Oh man, I'm starting to feel sick. I've been reading medical blogs of some not so nice medical personnel.
http://erstories.net/
From there I clicked my way to other blogs of equally disgusting medical personnel. They have no compassion. Somewhere in the back of my mind I had an idea of what people think of obese people but to actually see it in black and white is very disturbing. I quit reading. I was actually feeling like I might thow up. How can they put this in black and white.
Now we know how those thousands of doctors that have dismissed the Cushie community really feel. No wonder everyone feels like hiding out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI Judy,
You are so right you know.
It is not even just this you know. These blogs do not give a patient a sense of trust when needing to get medical care as well, thus landing some of them in the hospital because they give up trying to get help from ones in the community. I have hid out...as I do not know what is wrong with me. I still am deathly afraid of going to each and any doctor's appointment. It was two different ERs on two different occasions, and two different physicians on two different occasions that have caused this for me. I might add, I feel that I am very traumatized and this is hard to admit. So, I have to work each day to tell myself that I can do this. I am so tired. HUGS and have a happy Labor day...

judycolby said...

I'm sorry you've been treated like that. It's the pits. And no, it doesn't help us put our faith in doctors. Hang in there, Michelle, there has to be an end in sight.