Monday, March 16, 2009

At cdkitchen.com you can find recipes for a yummy chocolate breakfast, such as: cocoa blintzes, chocolate muffins, chocolate banana crepes, chocolate strawberry filled French toast and chocolate pancakes.
Monday
March 16

Jess called this evening. She got sick while she was skiing today. I felt bad for her. Hope tomorrow is better. They will be home late tomorrow night.
I'm proud of myself. I finished a quilting project that has been waiting for several years to be quilted. I did the quilting myself tonight. Besides quilting some Christmas stockings a few years ago and doing some practice pieces, this is my first attempt at quilting.
I will just say, I have a lot of room for improvement. But......I did it myself. I suppose it's like when I learned to crochet, the more I did it the better I got. At least I hope that's the case.
It's not a large quilt. It'll just be used on the couch. I did this long enough ago, I can't even remember the name of the pattern. Obviously not to difficult of a pattern, but I like it. I also can't remember where I got the fabric. I think some of them look like "old" fabrics but I'm sure they aren't.
Now I just need to keep after all my projects that are in the works.
The weather felt like spring today. It was 75 when I got off work today.
I've been reading a lot about patients' experience post BLA. It seems, as with everything else, it's very individual.

No comments: