Sunday, March 1, 2009

Well, I've been up all night and papers should be here any minute. I was so keyed up after the phone appt. with Dr. F I couldn't sleep. I started getting tired a while ago but knew better than to go to sleep or I'd never wake up to do papers. I'll go to bed once papers are done. Don't think I'll make church today.
Bill doesn't yet know he has a diagnosis. He was going to get in on the phone appt. but went to bed before the call came. While it's very exciting news, I hate to wake him up as he sometimes has such a hard time sleeping.
I sent out an email to family & friends that have been following us through all of this. Hope they don't pay attention to what time I sent it. They'll wonder why I was up in the middle of the night.

Later - papers are done, I'm going to bed. Will think about all this later today.

No comments: