Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Hershey bar was introduced in 1900 with a price of five cents.
Sat/Sun
March 7/8
I left after work Friday to go to state b-ball. Jess was already there and was with my niece. I was headed for Amanda's (niece) house to spend the night. It was after 11:00 when I got there and felt bad that I'd kept her up so late. We visited for awhile before going to bed. We both had to leave early the next morning, so we really didn't see a lot of eaach other. But did enjoy it. And her bed is so much cheaper than a motel!!
Manda had Jess with her when she stopped at the babysitter's to pick up her daughter. First, the babysitter knew that Jess was coming because Isabella had been talking about it. But she had never said what the relationship was. The babysitter asked Manda if Jess was her sister, because they looked so much alike.! I love that, because I've thought for several years that they look enough alike to be sisters. She also thought Jess was about 20 instead of 16! So, do they look like sisters in the photo below?
Manda & Jess
There was a break between games for Jess and we drove back down to Newton and went shopping with Manda and the kids for a while. It didn't really matter what we were doing because it's pretty easy to visit while shopping.
Jess' team won their first two games and lost their last one. So they got second place.
On the way home we stopped in Salina and had supper with Myrna, my sister, & her husband. They were there for a craftshow. I hadn't seen her for a couple of months. so it was nice to see each other.
I never do like the time change, but it seemed really bad this morning since it'd been a pretty long day yesterday. I really used to hate the spring time change when the kids were little. It was so hard to get them to go to bed when it was still light out.
The kids had their liver panel done last week. We only just got the keto on Friday. I decided if we'd waited this long we may as well wait until we get their labs back. If by chance their livers were already screwed up by Cushing's, it probably wouldn't be a bad thing to not take it. I would suppose I'll get the results this week.




No comments: