Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Milky Way candy bar, made by Mars, was introduced in 1923 and was the first threat to the Hershey bar. Ironically, Mars purchased its
chocolate from Hershey until 1963.
Sat/Sun
March 14/15

The sermon today was very good. It was about worry and how that really helps nothing. The message came from Philippians 4, and how we should give our worries to God. That is something I really need to work on. While I do pray a lot about our situation, I seem to still think I'm in control. And that is not so. Although I do still need to do my part. Appointments and such won't just happen.
There is something I do that Bill calls worry and I call planning ahead. In this case, I really think it's not worry. I'll think about if "A" happens then we need to do 1, 2 & 3, but if "B" happens then we probably need to do 3, 4 & 5, and so on. That part I really don't consider worrying I think it's being prepared for different scenarios.
The youth group left for their ski trip today. I hope they have fun and no injuries.
I have started painting a set of shelves to go in the sewing room. I finished the $5 Quilt block that I got yesterday. Have done some laundry. And have worked on some other quilt blocks.
Justin came by for a few minutes. Scared me. He said hi to me as he was coming down the hall to the sewing room. That was the first I heard him. I told him he needed to make a little more noise coming into the house!

No comments: