Thursday, January 29, 2009

The FedEx man is becoming my friend. When J&J were doing their original testing, I would usually wait until there were several things to send to Esoterix or ACL before shipping. Now, all three are testing and this time around the salivas are being tested by Esoterix. I want to see results as fast as possible so am sending things when ready.
And surprise, surprise, tonight I found two frozen jugs in my freezer. Finally. Now I wonder how long it will take to get some more UFCs from Justin. He's also doing a saliva tonight, he just doesn't know it yet.
Jess has been doing salivas and am sending her second set of five in tomorrow. With any luck I might be able to get results tomorrow from the ones she did last week.
Bill only has to do UFCs.
So tomorrow, everybody has tests going in.
My SIL was in town today and stopped by the store. We ended up eating lunch together. Burgers from the Meat Market. Best burgers in town. They only serve from 11 - 1 on weekdays. We had a good visit.
Tonight Dr. F was on blogtalkradio . It was very interesting.

No comments: