Monday, January 26, 2009

I was going to start on our taxes tonight. I usually wait until we get Bill's W-2 which always comes with the last paycheck in January. But this year I thought I can fill in everything I already have. Then on Friday there would only be a little bit to do. No such luck, the website is down. So I don't have to worry about that tonight!
It's cold tonight. Tried snowing some today but not much accumulated.
Shipped Esoterix today. Should have more to ship later this week. Justin better be actually doing some UFCs. Initially he seemed like he was on top of it but...... I think I'll have both kids do a few more midnights. Jess is doing salivas and I think Justin should do some more too.
We get done with all that testing and that should take care of our deductible. Hope they have a payment plan!

No comments: