Wednesday, December 31, 2008




This is probably my final post for 2008, unless inspiration hits me again later!

Erin (youth pastor's wife) picked Jess up about an hour ago. The youth groups are hosting a New Years Eve party at the church for the congregation and their guests. They were going to make corn muffins to go with the chili that's being served. I'm sure there will be lots of food and games.

I opted to stay home. I don't feel too social most days.

Looking back on this year it seems pretty eventful but we seem to be right back where we were at this time last year. About ready to set up surgeries (second) for J&J (I hope). But this year, I'm sure we'll also be setting up surgery for Bill too. While there is no official word from Dr. F, I can't believe that he won't be sent to surgery after the IPSS results (posted below) we got today.

I'm hoping that 2009 will be a better year for our family. I'm praying for cures/remission for everyone. I truly can't think of anything else for my wish list.

No comments: