Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Boston Cream Pie was created by chef M. Sanzian at Boston's Parker House Hotel in 1855. This cake has two layers of sponge cake filled with vanilla custard, topped with a chocolate glaze.
Tuesday
May 19

I've cleaned the inside of my fridge. Looks good, wonder why I didn't do it ages ago. Have sorted some of the junk mail and done a little laundry. Too bad that's just the tip of the iceberg.
My niece, Tanya & her three month old son, are visiting her mother this week. She brought Oliver in the store today to order some photos. He is so cute and he laughs a lot. They're moving from South Dakota to Kansas City so we might see them more often.
Jess is still vomiting some.
Once again my cell stayed in my purse at work and I never even noticed until late in the day. Obviously, I don't get a lot of calls!

No comments: