Monday, February 16, 2009

In 1689, Hans Sloane developed a milk
chocolate drink in Jamaica initially used by apothecaries, but later sold by the
Cadbury brothers.

Monday
February 16

I got my new medicine today. It's Levsin. Take one every four hours if needed. I asked the pharmacist how fast it might work. He said fairly fast. He was right and it seems to be working. The pain seems to be gone. YEA!! Now I wonder why I never thought to bring it up a loooong time ago.
The phone appointment with Dr. F is now scheduled for March 8. Guess that's more time for everyone to get in some more testing and have all the results back before then. Now if we can just hold on to hope until then. Although actually, I don't have a lot of hope left. I'm probably just being pessimistic but I hate to get my hopes up for anything at this point.
So we will just keep plugging away.

No comments: