Sunday, February 22, 2009

I've been getting a few more of Dad's stories up on the blog I'm making for them. I need to see if I can find some more photos. There just aren't that many of his family, at least not when they were kids. I'll have to have a look through his chest of drawers some day and see if there are more. He told me awhile back that I could look, but I haven't taken the time yet. Maybe I'll find some real treasures.
There were ten kids in Dad's family. He and his brother Arthur are the only ones left. I may have to ask Uncle Arthur what he has in the way of photos of his family.
Jess & I were in charge of pups this weekend. My niece's dog had pups several weeks ago. They are really cute and close to the age of going to new homes. One of which won't be ours!
Well, hopefully next week we'll get the results for the final tests that are at the lab. Send a few more also. Testing is so much fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm behind you.
Good luck!