Monday, February 9, 2009

Last night I mentioned reading on a Crohn's support board. I guess it was a good thing I didn't really really want to be there or the email I got tonight would of really hurt my feelings.
Dear judycolby, Unfortunately your account at Crohns
Disease Forums did not meet our membership requirements as it was identified as
being a spam account. Therefore your registration was deleted. If this was done
in error please reregister at www.crohnsforum.com and e-mail us at
crohnsforumadmin@gmail.com your username and e-mail so that we can properly
register you. We apologize for this and hope you will register again. Thank you,
Crohns Disease Forums

I sent back an email asking exactly how I could not meet membership requirements. All they asked for was a username and password. And why would I look like a spam account. Oh well.

No comments: