Sunday, February 8, 2009

This food is an old Greek delicacy. We call it Chokalata Crakalika...That's alright, sort of like a chocolate meatball, only crunchy.
-Memo, from
Acropolis Now

Sat/Sun
February
7/8

Yesterday Jess bought me a small calendar that has chocolate quotes for each day of the week. That was sweet of her as I love chocolate. I told her the only way it would be better was if there was then a piece of chocolate for each day.
We went to Manhattan for basketball games yesterday. Their team lost both games. I think there are games in Quinter in a couple of weeks.
Somehow I managed to fall asleep for a few minutes during the fourth quarter of the last game. I never know how I manage that. I fall asleep in church, at movies and if I go to school concerts. It's embarrassing.
Jess felt pretty rough this morning. I think yesterday was a bit much.
I meant to call Esoterix yesterday to get the rest of the test results. By the time I remembered, it was too late. I always thought I was calling to CA but now I'm not sure. I called a few minutes after 5 p.m. CST and got a recording giving their hours in Central time. I sometimes call after 5:30 when I get home from work and always get somebody. Maybe they just keep late hours.

No comments: