Monday, April 27, 2009

Before the invention of air conditioning, most chocolate factories shut down for the summer.
Monday
April 27

In just a week we should be settled in our motel room. Doctors appointments the next day and then surgery on Wednesday. I guess the time is drawing close whether we're ready or not.
I had a follow up with the eye surgeon today and I had pre op for my right eye. My left eye is healing very nicely. It will be nice when both eyes know how to work together again. It is really hard to go back to work when your eyes are dilated as big as saucers! Nothing looks quite right. I'm not sure why they dilate them but I know they did it pre op last time.
I have a whole list of things that need done before we leave for Milwaukee. But I'm thinking more than I'm doing.

No comments: