Thursday, April 16, 2009

A "crumble" is also called cobbler, slump, dump or grunt. Whatever name you call it, a crumble always has a top and never a bottom. Adding chocolate with the fruit is the crumble makes for a delicious and unique addition.
April 16

It's rained today, we need it.
Took the medic alert bracelets to the jewelers.
Physicals for the kids tomorrow.

1 comment:

Janet, said...

I love crumbles, especially Blackberry crumbles. I don't know about slumps, dumps or grunts, but I think a cobbler is completely different than a crumble. I love them both.