Friday, April 10, 2009

S'mores variations: Cut two maraschino cherries into
slices; place on top of chocolate then top with marshmallow.

Friday
April 10

I got medic alert bracelets ordered today. Should be here in a few days. Jess and Justin got the same kind. We'll get them engraved at the jewelry store a few doors down from my work.

I plan on getting them each a second one just ot have one in reserve in case it's needed.
My eye seems to be getting better. Which reminds me, I've almost forgotten to put in my eye drops.........there, it's done. I'm glad I won't have to use them forever but I suppose you get used to it.
I did notice that my eyes seemed to get tired sometimes today. I would suppose that is normal. I'm excited to see what the results are when this eye is completely healed.
Quilt class tomorrow.

No comments: