Wednesday, April 29, 2009

During the 1950's it was estimated a Whitman's chocolate sampler was sold every 4.5 seconds.
Wednesday
April 29

Today I had cataract surgery on my right eye. Boy, it's a bright world out there. When I had my left eye done, I wasn't feeling very good by mid afternoon. This time I feel great. I really can't feel that anything went on with my eye. Last time it felt like I had grains of sand around my eye.
Jess went with me to Garden City so I'd have someone to drive home. Should of made her leave her phone in the car. She kept taking pictures as I was being prepped. Not fair. Also got another plant. That's so nice of them.
My opinion from last time still holds. It's the best medical facility I've ever been in.
I now feel like my eyes are working together again. The three weeks between the surgeries was a little odd. I definitely need reading glasses now, but my vision in general seems much better.
Now I use my eye drops and wait for the healing to be complete.
A week from now the kids will be out of surgery. My, time is passing fast now. I'm still putting off things that I need to get done before we go.

No comments: