Monday, November 3, 2008


In my inbox first thing this morning.
Re: Receipt for your Payment to Dr. Friedman's Endocrinology Clinic‏
From: Dr. Friedman's Office
Sent: Sun 11/02/08 10:48 PM
Reply-to: Dr. Friedman's Office
To: Judy Kennedy
Judy - I don't know how I did it because I was on the computer all day Friday, but I did not see
this email, so I didn't schedule you for this weekend. My apologies.
Would Saturday night, November 22, between 7PM and 8:30PM, PST, work for
you? Dr. Friedman's

From: Judy Kennedy
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2008 7:00 PM
To: Dr. Friedman's office
Subject: FW: Receipt for your Payment to Dr. Friedman's Endocrinology Clinic
Lynne,Here is my receipt for a half hour appointment for this Saturday, Nov 1.I cancelled the Nov. 12 appointments because even if the kids need to see him after the phone consult I don't think we'll be there that week. Bill had to have a nuclear stress test after an abnormal EKG and we don't have those results yet to fax to UCLA and Cedars, maybe not until next week. That
won't give me enough time to get set up and get to LA by the following week.I'm
sorry I keep changing thngs on you.Thank you,Judy Kennedy
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 19:53:04 -0700
Subject: Receipt for your Payment to Dr. Friedman's Endocrinology Clinic
To: jkennedy265@hotmail.comFrom: service@paypal.com
I'm just frustrated that I was offered something immediately, took the offer, and now have to wait three weeks for the phone appointment.
I had the whole paper route to formulate my plan. I'm going out in a few minutes to ask Andy to order MRIs for J,J &B. We'll see whether Bill really wants another one. But I'm thinking if we could get a definite tumor to show up it could help his case.

No comments: