Sunday, November 2, 2008


Well, I guess I could of saved my money for a while longer. No phone call tonight from Dr. F. I know he doesn't always call on time. But mine was set for sometime between 8:30-9:30 PST, which is 10:30-11:30 CST. It's now 12:30 and I must go to bed.
Papers will be here in about 3 1/2 hours. Afraid I'll oversleep tomorrow. Presses are running on "old" time. I really was looking forward to that extra hour of sleep either before or after papers. Now I'll really need it but won't help much as I'm so late getting to bed.
So p*** on it I don't really care at the moment. Except I thought I'd actually have a few answers.
Wonder how long it'll take to reschedule. If I'd known it wasn't going to work out after Lynne offered me this phone appointment I wouldn't of bothered putting the fee on a credit card. Would of saved it back in the checking account. Oh well, story of our life.

No comments: